Accelerant Offers Sales Training Programs for Everyone in Your Sales and Customer Service organizations globally
Accelerant Sales Programs
Accelerant Sales Programs
Accelerant Training ™ is offered primarily by way of hands on workshop based seminars in a classroom setting but is also available in self-administered in self-paced e learning modules. Accelerant Training’s process is called Sales Superstar™ and is offered in the following modules from beginner to advanced and from account manager to new business development professional.
Sales Superstar Telesales Training
This Course specifically focused on training sales people on channel sales and designing an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) , VAR (Value Added Reseller), Agent and Distributor program
- Lead Qualification
- Phone Skills and Professional Image
- Courteous Interaction with prospects
- Fundamentals of prospecting
- Basic prospect research
- Literature/Sample Fulfillment
- Handing Off an opportunity
- Appointment Scheduling
- Follow Up
Sales Superstar™ Targeted Prospect Selling- TPS™
This Intermediate Course is focused on salespeople with 2 or more years of sales experience.
- Prospecting opportunities
- Advanced research
- SWOT Analysis
- Advanced Appointment scheduling
- Drafting your message
- Overcoming objections
- Presentation Skills – Web & Live
- Relationship leverage
- Establishing Equal Business Stature
Sales Superstar™ Channel Sales Pro- CSP™
This Course specifically focused on training sales people on channel sales and designing an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) , VAR (Value Added Reseller), Agent and Distributor program.
- Understanding the advantage of a one to many sales channel program and structure
- Executing a VAR, ISV, Agent and Distributor Program
- Designing a Channel Sales Tool Portal
- Keeping Channel Partners Motivated
- Channel Incentives
- Managing Channel Conflicts
- Understanding how to manage an effective channel business ecosystem.
Sales Superstar Account Manager Pro- AMP™
This course focuses on account management and ways to grow sales quarter to quarter with existing customer accounts.
- Establishing value added relationships with key people and executives inside of customers
- Establishing equal business stature and credibility
- Consultative problem solving
- Being a facilitator of company resources to provide service to clients
- The importance of reviewing product roadmaps
- Design wins and project wins
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Conflict Management
- Crisis Management
- ss ecosystem
Sales Superstar™ Sales Manager Pro- SMP™
This course focuses on sales organizational management.
- Managing teams and assigning responsibilities by rep skill-set
- Resolving tensions between sales people
- Keeping esteem high among sales staff
- Career Path building for sales staff
- Mentoring and coaching techniques for new business focused representatives
- Building a NBD Team, Account manager and Channel Sales Team
- Making things happen and building ROI’s and business cases to present to management
- Marketing Strategy Fundamentals for Managers including technology push and market pull